Please find below the latest update from Eyebrook
,Opens Friday 15th May
Eyebrook will reopen on Friday 15th May,
All anglers members & day rods are required to call the lodge & pre book your visit
We will be working to reduced angler numbers, details below
Eyebrook will reopen for fly fishing on Friday 15th May 2020.
To ensure we comply with social distancing & government guidelines I have produced new operating guidelines for everyone to follow which are highlighted below.
I would ask during these difficult times & to ensure we keep within the COVID-19 guidelines which could change at any time, you comply with any daily instructions issued by fishery staff & our landlord’s representatives Tata Steel.
Staff working the pontoon will be wearing Face Shield, face mask & disposable gloves with all touching points on the pontoon regularly disinfected.
All boats & life jackets will be disinfected after every session.
Staff in the lodge will be wearing Face Shield and have access to hand sanitiser.
All customers will have access to hand sanitiser at the lodge & the pontoon
All touching points at the lodge, doors, handles, desk, phone, till, PDQ machine etc will be disinfected at least once every hour & more often if required.
New Operating Procedure While Visiting Eyebrook Trout Fishery
- Pre-Booking: Phones calls only accepted for bookings 01536 770264. All Bank & Boat anglers, including season permit holders will be required to call the lodge & pre book their visit. We will only accept member & day permits who have called & pre-booked
- Pre-payment will be required at your time of booking. No angler access to the fishing lodge
- Pre-payment will be made once your booking for the Boat or Bank is confirmed with the fishery staff. Payment accepted via BACS, PayPal details below or via credit / debit card.
- Confirmation of your Boat Booking along with your receipt, allocated boat number & confirmation of the booked bank anglers will be posted on the outside of lodge window for you to pick up
- LOYALTY CARDS: You will need to keep hold of any receipts issued by the Eyebrook lodge from May 15th 2020 to claim your boat & permit loyalty stamp at a later date to be announced, when normality returns to the fisheries & we once again start issuing permits across the lodge desk
- To comply with COVID-19 guidelines you will travel to the fishery by yourself unless you are travelling with a family member & you live at the same address.
- You will be required to meet social distancing rules.
- The Booking in & out sheet will be placed outside the lodge door, hand sanitiser will be provided. Anglers will be able to call the lodge to book out.
- Lodge & Tackle shop: will remain closed, we will operate a click & collect for pre-paid tackle items which will be available for you to pick up outside the lodge door, you can also visit our online shop www.flyfishstore.co.uk
- Boats: New operating procedure to ensure we comply with COVID-19 guidelines
- Maximum 1 person per boat.
- Husband & Wife / partner, parent & child who live at the same house may share a boat.
- Boats & life jackets will be fully disinfected after every session.
- Eyebrook Boat availability is reduced to 14 boats to allow staff adequate time to disinfect & rotate boat usage.
- By reducing the available boats, it allows us to use every other boat on the pontoon, limits the number of people on the pontoons & it will ensure we meet social distancing requirements while you get in and out of the boats.
- Fishery Ranger staff will control the number of anglers on the pontoon.
- To speed up the angler usage of the pontoon, DO NOT sit in your boat tied to the pontoon to tackle up or take your tackle down. Once in your boat we expect you to leave the pontoon area as soon as possible. On your return have your tackle ready to vacate the boat and pontoon as soon as possible.
- We are lowering our wind speed limit for boat usage down to 20mph
- Bank Anglers are to ensure they observe social distancing and while fishing keep a minimum of 15 meters apart. Maximum of 20 Bank anglers
- Life jackets worn by bank anglers will be disinfected after every session
- Float Tubing will be allowed but limit to 5 float tubers per day. They will be required to keep a minimum of 15meters apart while they prepare to launch. You must pre book your visit
- The Kitchen area, conference room & indoor seating area within the lodge will remain closed.
- Toilets will only be accessed from the front of the building, follow the signs, to ensure we control this area, we will only have the disabled toilet open.
PayPal Payments to:
Fishery Management (UK) Ltd email [email protected]
Your Booking Reference: Your Name & Date of your booking